GrandCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MInecraft Beta Patch 1.2 - Broken Server

3 posters

Go down

MInecraft Beta Patch 1.2 - Broken Server Empty MInecraft Beta Patch 1.2 - Broken Server

Post  Chopz Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Hey Guys,
Looks like Patch 1.2 has broken the map?
Any chance we can get the map back?

Chopz

Back to top Go down

MInecraft Beta Patch 1.2 - Broken Server Empty Re: MInecraft Beta Patch 1.2 - Broken Server

Post  iHyphyNinja Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:42 am

No, the map is not broken. It's saved, and in the condition it was right before the update.

I decided to start a new map because
1. There is no commands or a whitelist
2. That means anyone can join.. which I idc about. But you might if someone griefed your building.
3. It is not permanent. It is a temporary map.

The new map is a survival map. Health ON, Mobs ON with new blocks etc and the new Squid mob is fun to screw with.

Other than that, chill. When Bukkit comes out, or someone else other than hey0 makes a command filled server program, then I'll be sure to load the old map for ya'll. Till then, settle down people, and curse at Notch for the update. Although I must say, there's a lot of stuff that works in it.. no uncomplete shit. Thank the lord.

iHyphyNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MInecraft Beta Patch 1.2 - Broken Server Empty Re: MInecraft Beta Patch 1.2 - Broken Server

Post  Sir_Therim Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Hallaluhla

Sir_Therim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down