GrandCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little More Communication

3 posters

Go down

A Little More Communication Empty A Little More Communication

Post  iHyphyNinja Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 pm

It'd be cool if we get people to becoming more active in the forums. Since most of don't come on at the same time as others, or on MineCraft at all. If players were active in the forums, we could know what's going on and have information about what people in the server are up to. So don't feel cautious about posting anything; post and post away!

iHyphyNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Little More Communication Empty Re: A Little More Communication

Post  Abernethy12 Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:58 am

Well I think its fair to say, we only have a small player-base and the numbers are declining.
Abernethy12
Abernethy12

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadNexus Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 am

I'm agreeing with Abernethy on this one. It seems that what little player base we had is declining, or has declined. I rarely see people on anymore besides the regulars. Though time zones don't help much with the situation, I'd still expect a larger amount of people on when it's 2 -3 in the morning over here, though that isn't the case.

DeadNexus

Back to top Go down

Post  iHyphyNinja Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm

I agree as well. That's why Concept's going to start advertising the server again like before...

Thing is, we're waiting till Bukkit comes out or a new MC update. The lag is killing me and everyone. Btw, I just installed the 'Optimine' thing someone recommended on TS, and it seems to help a lot.

But we're probably going to ignore that ^ and start inviting new people soon. Get ready for griefers. <3

iHyphyNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abernethy12 Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:18 pm

iHyphyNinja wrote:I agree as well. That's why Concept's going to start advertising the server again like before...

Thing is, we're waiting till Bukkit comes out or a new MC update. The lag is killing me and everyone. Btw, I just installed the 'Optimine' thing someone recommended on TS, and it seems to help a lot.

But we're probably going to ignore that ^ and start inviting new people soon. Get ready for griefers. <3
In that case, get your cuboid on and remove the kits. We don't want to make it easy for them.
Abernethy12
Abernethy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum