GrandCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Map Broskis

Go down

New Map Broskis Empty New Map Broskis

Post  iHyphyNinja Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:58 am

Hey guys!

I thought I'd load a new map at this point. The current map was... random? I don't know if that's the best way to describe it. It was just, a test you could say. And from this test, we've got our dedicated members on the server and eliminated most possibilities of griefers. And from that, we're going to move on together as a community and build a more organized city, rather than the buildings we just put up anywhere.

In the new map, I'm going to set a restriction to the size of the map everyone can explore. Why you ask? Well... for one, you can't see squat in the cartographs I make, you cannot make out anything. And secondly, you're just lagging the server. Instead of having miles and miles of chunks loaded again and again for each player, I'd rather have ya'll in a secure location to prevent lag. And ya'll definitely don't want to experience that lag, cause it's killing me.

Also, I want ya'll to make blueprints of what you're going to build. If this server is to prosper, we need good sized cities that are very organized. Aberstown was the best set up town on the original map, but what I'm looking for could be 20x larger...

Other than that, there is a public mine set up and I encourage to only use that for now. There is really nothing else I would like anyone to do on the new map yet... other than think!

Currently there's no restrictions set up, so please, do NOT explore.

-iHyphyNinja

iHyphyNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum