GrandCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do we really start roleplaying?

2 posters

Go down

When do we really start roleplaying? Empty When do we really start roleplaying?

Post  Sir_Therim Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

I really want to know when is it we are really gonna start roleplayin on this ere server. I've playin only this server hopin that I would get to roleplay, but all I seem to do is dig, mine, cut, and trip booby traps lol!

Sir_Therim

Back to top Go down

When do we really start roleplaying? Empty Re: When do we really start roleplaying?

Post  Concept Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Right now we're just waiting for a stable Bukkit or something similar for the server. Until then you'll just have to wait.
Concept
Concept
Admin
Admin

https://grandcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When do we really start roleplaying? Empty Re: When do we really start roleplaying?

Post  Sir_Therim Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Thank you, btw did we switch the minecraft server to an earlier version or what?

Sir_Therim

Back to top Go down

Post  Concept Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Sir_Therim wrote:Thank you, btw did we switch the minecraft server to an earlier version or what?
No. Hyphy, Abe, and I have been playing on the survival island map with just the 3 of us. The other map should be back up soon.
Concept
Concept
Admin
Admin

https://grandcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir_Therim Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 pm

hey by the way thanks, but for anyone reading this message, we are on Greenops server, its replacing Ninjas server.

Sir_Therim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum