GrandCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circular Megastructure/City

3 posters

Go down

Circular Megastructure/City Empty Circular Megastructure/City

Post  iHyphyNinja Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm making a megastructure, probably unlegit (what can I say, I'm so use to spawning things since a couple of months...). I'm not sure whether I want this megastructure to be a city, or just a huge nice looking project, but I'm hoping a few people could help out? Planning wise. I wanna make it abstract, contained in an organized structure. This may as well turn out to be modnoc's trading center! Anywho, share ya'lls ideas, so I can grow other ideas and build this thing on Tuesday.

iHyphyNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Circular Megastructure/City Empty Re: Circular Megastructure/City

Post  modnoc_x Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:28 pm

okay but ninja can i build my trading center? i posted it int eh wrong section. the main thing i wanted to do was the trading center.

modnoc_x

Back to top Go down

Post  modnoc_x Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm

my main idea was have the trading center as the town center than have the rest of the town with houses circling it.

modnoc_x

Back to top Go down

Post  iHyphyNinja Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:36 pm

modnoc_x wrote:my main idea was have the trading center as the town center than have the rest of the town with houses circling it.

Well Citium's too small, and for something that's meant to be big... the trading center should be in a remote location or in the middle of a big city.

And so much for building this today... I had too many things to do. And screw saying "I'll do it then" or "tomorrow" or whatever... If I get time, I'll do it.

iHyphyNinja
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir_Therim Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm

at some point you said that there is really 80 of us on this server, which means towns need to have only space for 130 buildings, and various mine shafts, wells, and dungeon traps.

But some of these buildings can be gigantic...

Sir_Therim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum