GrandCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Additions

Go down

New Additions Empty New Additions

Post  Concept Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm

I've been adding more and more things to the forum lately. Here's a list of what I've added so far, and maybe things I might add in the future.

• A Gallery to store your pictures. I've added a section for server pictures so if you have an image from the server, feel free to send it to me. Members can have personal photo galleries here. The link is right after the Calender.
  • A points system for each time you post. Starting a thread gives you 3 points and posting in a thread gives you 1 point.
  • A reputation system. Thanks' are given to helpful posts. - This and the above are showcased under your name when you post and on your profile page.

Things I might add:

• A chat box? I'm not sure, we have the TeamSpeak server that people can chat in though.
  • A forum Roleplay Game - I'm still trying to learn about this one but if people want it I'll try to add it.

If you would like to add something else to the forum post a thread in the Suggestions section. I'll see if it's even possible to add it to a free forum.
Concept
Concept
Admin
Admin

https://grandcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum